Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's almost spring!!

Well, not a whole lot of new stuff going on. The rock chucks are out, I hear tell there are meadowlarks a singin', though I havent heard any yet myself. I am so happy. I dont like to be cold. I think I am finally caught up on my school work from the funeral. Spring break is next week. Hopefully I'll be able to relax for a couple days, and maybe get ahead a little. The kids are growing like weeds, especially the babe. She is smiling now and it's so fun to watch her. Ryan will be able to process his orders next week so we'll be able to start getting our move to Oklahoma all figured out here soon. Brianna's birthday is in less than 2 weeks. She is going to be 7!! Wow, I can believe how time flies. Anyhoo, that's about all for now. I need to post some pics of the kids. Next week, next week........=)
kl

No comments: