Monday, October 20, 2008

10-20-08

I guess I better post something on here and keep it fairly updated. Let's see, this last week was pretty uneventful. We had dad home for half the week so we got some things done around the house. Grandma and Grampa were gone hunting so we missed them for a few days. We spent a lot of time over at the Morris'. The kids really have fun playing with the cousins over there. I worked on some seat covers that I made for the Performing Arts Center down at the high school. They are for the concerts that the PA council puts on. They were too small so I had to put a panel and used my Aunt's surger to put it in. I definitely need to get one of those!! Talk about handy!
On saturday we went in to a tailgate party for ryans crew from work, then we went to his brothers engagement party, ten we went to the ISU football game. It was pretty hectic as we only got to spend about and hour at each place. We didnt stay for the whole game, they were getting pretty slaughtered and the refs werent calling a very good game. I like NFL a lot better than college football personally. Anyhoo, that's about the extent of our excitement for the last few days. Guess i better see what excitement I can create for this week.
kl

No comments: