Wednesday, October 22, 2008

10-22-08





Not much has been going on, we recently bought a truck bed trailer to use for hauling wood. Problem is we dont know where to find any. We went looking yesterday and came back with about 20 logs, little ones. Not enough to do much.
I am working on getting registered for school. Hopefully someone will call me today so I can finish getting everything set up. I have to wait and see what I get back for financial aid to determine whether or not I will even go back. I have my schedule almost all set up as far as what I'm taking in the spring. Guess we''ll see how it all turns out.
Brianna is doing good in school. She is learning to read and is awesome at it, even though she doesnt think so. She spells really well too. They have been learning doubles for math and she enjoys that.
Tommy learned the letter F at preschool. He enjoys it a lot. Paisley is busy as ever and I have a hard time keeping her entertained when her brother and sister are at school. Movies dont keep her entertained like they do the older two. It will be good to have a younger sibling here for her to play with.
Ryan stays pretty busy with work. We're glad when he's home and the kids get to be with him. Paisley is pretty fond of him.
That's about all for this update. Hope everyone is doing well.
kl
ps here are a couple more pics

No comments: