Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Howdy

I guess I get to be the first to put anything on this. They have my blog under review for spam so I guess I'll see if I can even post anything on this. Things are going good in our little world. Brianna made wheat bread at school yesterday. It went with the story the little red hen that they have been reading. It was really good bread too!! We mostly just hung out yesterday. I did get a girls night out to go spend at Francine's house to play bunco, it was fun and good to get out. We are planning on going to a baptism this weekend. It will be good to see the burley family!!
kl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to comment to things in order to post on here. Just and FYI
kl

Anonymous said...

Oh and at the bottom when you are leaving your comment, if you dont have a google username then just select either name and put your name in or do it anonymous, just make sure you put your name at the end of your comment/post so we know who you are!
kl

Anonymous said...

I know my little world is going well. On my first report card I got straight A's. So I guess I am leaving footprints.

Kera said...

Paysha, great to hear the school is going good, keep it up!!
kl